To receive our latest blog posts directly to your inbox, please add the RSS feed to your Outlook email account.  You can also add the RSS feed to your blog reading list using a tool such as Google's Blogger which can be accessed from a free Gmail account.

Health Care Law Scheduled To Bring Three Key Tax Changes

Posted on May 18, 2012

The U.S. Supreme Court will soon issue its ruling on the health care legislation -- the "Patient Protection and Affordable Care…

Tax Questions After The Return Is Filed

Posted on May 15, 2012

Once you have filed your 2011 tax return, you may still have a few tax questions. The IRS provides these answers to commonly asked…

Payroll Obligation Tips From The IRS

Posted on May 11, 2012

If your business uses a third-party service provider to handle payroll tax duties, the IRS has three tips for you.  1. Remember…

Business Vehicle Deduction Limits For 2012

Posted on May 09, 2012

The IRS has published depreciation limits for business vehicles first placed in service this year. Because 50% bonus depreciation…

What’s The Difference?

Posted on May 09, 2012

As a nonprofit, you may be required by your board of directors or funders to have financial statements reported on by a CPA. There…

Tax Freedom Day-April 17

Posted on May 07, 2012

According to the Tax Foundation, April 17, 2012, was not only the day 2011 tax returns were due, it also was Tax Freedom Day for…

Don’t Forget The Paperwork!

Posted on May 05, 2012

If spring cleaning has left you with items that you want to donate to charity, remember that donations of used clothing and…

Are Summer Camp Costs Deductible?

Posted on May 01, 2012

With school almost out for the summer, parents who work are starting to look for activities for their children to keep them…

What Is A Family Partnership?

Posted on May 01, 2012

The family partnership is a common device for reducing the overall tax burden of family members. Family members who contribute…

Computing Code Sec. 1231 Gains and Losses

Posted on May 01, 2012

Code Sec. 1231 applies to gains and losses from property used in the trade or business and from involuntary conversions. Normally,…

Disclaimer: The information contained in Dulin, Ward & DeWald’s blog is provided for general educational purposes only and should not be construed as financial or legal advice on any subject matter. Before taking any action based on this information, we strongly encourage you to consult competent legal, accounting or other professional advice about your specific situation. Questions on blog posts may be submitted to your DWD representative.

"Bruner Dental has been with DWD for well over 15 years. The entire team at DWD has been helpful in many ways. From simple questions day to day, to audits, payroll needs, and much more; they…"

Rondell Nelson

Bruner Dental