DWD places a strong value on supporting local nonprofit organizations. The firm participates in community-wide events and our employees are supported as they serve on various boards and committees within the community.
Some of our annual activities include:
- United Way Day of Caring
- United Way Campaign
- Christmas Family Adoption Program
"We feel strongly about giving back to the community and support our staff as they become involved."
— Jeff Taner, Managing Director
Our CPAs are involved with the following organizations:
- Community Action of Northeast Indiana, Inc.
- Community Foundation of Grant County, Inc.
- Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne, Inc.
- Community Harvest Food Bank, Inc.
- Estate Planning Council
- Family Service Society, Inc.,
- Fort Wayne Construction Trades Development, Inc.
- Fort Wayne Municipal Building Corporation
- Fort Wayne Public Transportation Corporation/Citilink
- Fort Wayne Redevelopment Authority
- Grant County Young Professional Netowrk
- Holy Family Catholic Church
- Invent Tomorrow, Inc.
- Leadership Fort Wayne, Inc.
- Leave A Legacy
- Mad Anthony Children's Hope House, Inc.
- Marion Chapter of American Society of Women Accountants
- Marion Kiwanis Club
- Planned Giving Council of Northeast Indiana, Inc.
- Rotary Club of Grant County, Inc.
- Saint Joseph United Methodist Church
- Sertoma Breakfast Club of Fort Wayne
- The Literacy Alliance, Inc.
- United Way of Allen County, Inc.
- Van Buren Methodist Church
- Van Buren Untied Methodist Women
- Vincent Village, Inc.
- Wallen Baptist Church
- YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne, Inc.
- Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana, Inc.