DWD places a strong value on supporting local nonprofit organizations. The firm participates in community-wide events and our employees are supported as they serve on various boards and committees within the community.
Some of our annual activities include:
- United Way Day of Caring
- United Way Campaign
- Christmas Family Adoption Program
"We feel strongly about giving back to the community and support our staff as they become involved."
— Jeff Taner, Managing Director
Our CPAs are involved with the following organizations:
- A Mother's Hope
- Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance
- Baker STreet Community Association, Inc.
- Caring About People, Inc.
- Community Foundation of Grant County, Inc.
- Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne, Inc.
- Community Harvest Food Bank, Inc.
- Fort Wayne Children's Choir, Inc.
- Fort Wayne Construction Trades Development, Inc.
- Fort Wayne Public Transportation Corporation/Citilink
- Fort Wayne Rotary Foundation, Inc.
- Grant County Tennis Association
- Grant-Blackford Mental Health, Inc.
- High Performance Government Network
- Holy Family Catholic Church
- Hoosiers Feeding the Hungry
- Indiana Conference of United Methodist Church
- Indiana Youth Institute
- Jackson R. Lehman Family YMCA
- Jefferson Middle School PTSA
- Leo United Methodist Church
- Marion Community School of the Arts
- Marion General Hospital
- Marion Kiwanis Club
- Marion Rotary Club
- Marion Toastmasters
- Marion-Grant County Chamber of Commerce
- Our Lady Catholic School
- Parkview Hospital Foundation, Inc.
- Purdue Extension
- Redeemer Radio
- Rotary Club of Fort Wayne, Inc.
- Rotary Club of Grant County, Inc.
- Saint Joseph United Methodist Church
- Salvation Army
- St. Vincent Parrish
- The United Methodist Church Builders
- Tri Kappa-gamma Rho Chapter
- Turnstone Center
- United Way of Allen County, Inc.
- Upstate Alliance of Realtors
- Vincent Village, Inc.
- Wallen Baptist Church
- YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne, Inc.