At DWD, our mission is to assist businesses, organizations and individuals in measuring, controlling and managing their financial success. The services our CPAs provide range from traditional accounting, bookkeeping and tax services to business services such as accounting software selection and training, controllership services, administration of employee benefit plans and more. We provide attest services, also known as audit, review and compilation services, to small and mid-size businesses and have specialized audit experience for nonprofit organizations, pension plans, and rural development government housing programs.
DWD’s services meet the needs of both individuals and business owners with complex tax issues, estate tax planning and forms preparation, start-up businesses, and growing established businesses. DWD’s goal is to position its clients to be able to quickly concentrate their attention on profit-focused decisions rather than routine accounting and tax matters. Our clients benefit from the firm’s assistance with establishing and maintaining organized financial and tax records. Financial information that is managed throughout the year can provide useful information for making decisions related to financial goals of a business, a nonprofit organization, an individual or a family.
“You know you need to engage an accounting firm when…”
Below is a list of situations that signal the need to engage an accounting or tax professional. This list is compromised of situations that our CPAs have encountered with various clients who have turned to DWD for assistance. If you find yourself in one of these situations, contact us to discuss how we may assist you with your accounting and tax concerns.
- You suspect an employee is using your company’s funds for his or her own benefit
- A funding source requires an audit or a review of your financial statements
- Your business demands completion of accounting tasks that require more skill than your employees possess
- Lack of time to market your business because accounting paperwork is consuming your time
- Financial information is not available in a timely manner
- You have financial questions you cannot answer
- You receive correspondence from the IRS showing tax is owed and you disagree with the assessments
- The tax software you purchased is too complicated
- The tax laws keep changing and you feel that you are not keeping up with how the changes affect you or your business.
As you can see, there are many reasons to turn to the accounting professionals at Dulin, Ward & DeWald, Inc. We would be happy to meet with you to discuss your accounting and tax needs.